- 1/2 Boneless Chicken Breast Cut into Strips
- 1/4 lb. Frozen Stir Fry Vegetables
- 2 Oz. Mikee Garlic Stir Fry and Rib Sauce*
1) Put sauce in frying pan over medium flame.
2) When sauce begins to bubble, put in chicken, and stir to coat.
3) Add vegetable and spread evenly oven top of chicken, but do not mix.
4) Cover, and wait four minutes.
5) Uncover, stir and serve.
For a complete meal, serve over rice.
*Also great with MIKEE chicken marinade & low sodium stir fry, MIKEE sesame teriyaki, MIKEE tropical teriyaki, MIKEE wasabi teriyaki, MIKEE shiitake teriyaki, MIKEE general tso’s sauce, MIKEE ginger teriyaki, MIKEE sesame teriyaki (seedless), MIKEE honey garlic sauce, MIKEE sugar free sesame teriyaki sauce.