- 3-5 lb brisket
- 2 carrots cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 stalks celery cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 jar mikee brisket cooking sauce
1) Preheat oven to 450 f.
2) Place vegetables in roasting pan
3) Place brisket on top of vegetables, fat side up.
4) Put brisket in oven, uncovered, for a half hour.
5) Remove brisket from oven, drop temperature to 350 f.
6) Pour mikee brisket cooking sauce over the top of te brisket and cover entire pan with foil. Bake for 2-3 hours, depending on th size of your brisket.
7) Brisket is done when it is tender to the fork.
For best results, separate brisket from the drippings. Strain the vegetables from the drippings.
Refrigerate all seperatly overnight.
Slice brisket against the grain. Remove the excess fat from the drippings. Combine brisket with the drippings. Cover with foil and heat in a 375 f oven until heated all the way through 9approx 45 minutes)