- 1 Jar 40oz jar MIKEE sweet & sauce duck sauce
- 2 jars MIKEE barbecue sauce
- 1-1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs or matzo meal
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 extra large eggs
1) In a pot combine the sweet & sour sauce, barbecue sauce, and cold water, set aside.
2) In a mixing bowl blend the meat, eggs, breadcrumbs, & warm water.
3) Bring content of pot to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
4) Form meat mixture into 1” balls and put into hot sauce, cook until meat is done all the way through. (About 20 minutes)