- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 1/2 med sweet (Vidalia is possible) onion
- 5 button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup MIKEE Sesame Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oatmeal
- Pinch kosher salt
- Pinch ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
1. Chop onion and mushrooms, and saute in olive oil salt & pepper till lightly browned.
2. Add onion, mushroom, and left over oil to ground turkey along with 1/4 cup of MIKEE Sesame Teriyaki Sauce, salt, pepper, oatmeal and mix together.
3. Form into patties. Should make approximately 6.
4. Place in tray with curved bottom. (I always line tray with tin foil for easy clean up)
5. Place a dollop (approx. 1 tbsp) of left over sauce on each burger and spread.
6. Place tray in the oven on HI broil. When burgers are looking browned and crispy flip and repeat same on other side till done.