When making a butcher shop barbecue ribs the best type of rib to use is the baby back, these have shorter bones, and are easier to cut. However, any pork or beef, or veal) rib will come out just great! These ribs don’t need to be marinated, so lets cut right to the chase…
1) Preheat oven to 450 f.
2) Put ribs on a sheet pan, and tent with aluminum foil.
3) Put ribs in the oven, and cook for 30 minutes.
4) Remove ribs from oven, and turn the heat down to 325 f
5) Remove and discard foil, drain pan of all fat and liquid, baste with Butcher Shop Barbecue Sauce, and return to oven for 30 minutes.
6) Remove from oven, drain pan of all fat and liquid, turn ribs oven, baste with more sauce, and return to oven for 30 minutes.
7) Repeat step 6.
8) Remove ribs from oven, you now have barbecue ribs.
*Also great with Mikee Hickory Barbecue Sauce, Mikee Sugar Free Barbecue Sauce or Mikee Sugar Free Chipotle Barbecue Sauce.